Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Cookies Recipe
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, room temp (3/4 cup)
- 1 1/4 cups dark brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar until smooth and creamy. Add the egg, beat well. Gradually add flour mixture and beat until mixed.
- Use a small cookie scoop to drop tablespoons of dough onto the baking sheets, about 2 inches apart. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool on wire racks. Store in an airtight container.
Happy” farming” to all the farm girl sisters out there.
See you next time down on the farm.