Cheesy Ranch Chicken PastA
- 2 cups shredded chicken, cooked
- 1 package dry ranch seasoning mix
- 8 ounces penne noodles, uncooked
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- In a small bowl combine shredded chicken and dry ranch seasoning. (This is your chicken mixture.)
- To a large Dutch oven over medium heat, add the chicken broth, penne, and chicken mixture. Stir to combine and then bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and then cover and cook for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the pasta is cooked to your preference. There should still be some liquid in the pot when the pasta is done cooking.
- Add the cream cheese to the dutch oven and stir until most of the cream cheese has melted.
- Add the bacon and shredded cheddar cheese. Stir everything until cheese is fully melted.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.