CHICKEN STUFFED CRESCENT ROLLS
Shredded chicken mixed with cream cheese, Italian dressing mix, and cream of chicken rolled into buttery crescent dough! These flavorful Chicken Crescent Roll Bundles have become a family fave
- 2 8 oz cans Pillsbury crescent roll dough
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese softened
- 2 – 3 c shredded cooked chicken
- 1 pkg Italian dressing mix (or 3 TB)
- 2 – 3 green onions chopped – optional
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Add cream cheese and both cans of soup to a medium pot and turn to medium heat.
- Add dressing mix and stir until well combined. Turn down to low heat.
- Pour most of the mixture into a large bowl, leaving enough in the pan to use as a gravy to put on the chicken bundles.
- Add the chicken and the green onions to the large bowl and mix together. Set aside.
- Separate the crescent roll dough and place the individual triangles on a cookie sheet.
- Scoop a spoonful of chicken mix onto the crescent roll dough and roll (we fold the left side in, right side in, and then roll towards the long point).
- Bake in the oven for 9-12 minutes.
- Serve warm and top with remaining gravy if desired.
Well, that’s all the news from the south,
Happy” farming” to all the farm girl sisters out there.
See you next time down on the farm..