Joe’s Crab Shack Crab Cakes
- 1 lb. Crab meat
- ⅓ C. Mayonnaise
- 3 Egg yolks
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. Blackened seasoning
- ¼ C. Chopped parsley
- 1 ¼ C. Bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oil for frying
- Mix together all of the ingredients for the crab cakes in a mixing bowl, and form the mixture into 8 evenly sized patties.
- Heat an inch or so of oil in a deep-sided skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the crab cakes to the heated out, and cook for 5-8 minutes until cooked through and browned evenly on both sides.
- Drain on a paper towel-lined rack before serving.
Well, that’s all the news from the south,
Happy” farming” to all the farm girl sisters out there.
See you next time down on the farm..