CHICKEN QUESADILLA WITH RANCH AND BACON
Rotisserie chicken, bacon, ranch and Colby Jack come together to make an incredibly tasty and easy Chicken Quesadilla! They are perfect for those busy weeknight meals.
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup COOKED rotisserie chicken cut in small bite size pieces
- 4 slices crispy cooked bacon chopped
- 2/3 cup shredded colby jack
- 2/3 cup shredded queso quesadilla
- 2 tablespoons butter
Spread 2 tablespoons ranch dressing over 2 tortillas. Top each with half of the chicken, half of the bacon and half of the cheeses. Top each with another tortilla.
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add one quesadilla and cook until the bottom is lightly browned. Flip and cook until the other side is lightly browned. Add second tablespoon of butter to skillet and repeat with second quesadilla.