No Bake Strawberry Swirl Fudge
- 2 tsp strawberry extract
- 1 tsp red gel food coloring
- 3 C sugar
- 3/4 C unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- 2/3 C half and half
- 1-12 oz bag of white chocolate chips
- 1-7oz marshmallow creme
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, combine the red food coloring and strawberry extract and whisk until combined
- Line a 9 inch baking dish with parchment paper, set aside
- Using a 3 quart sauce pan, combine the sugar, butter and half and half into the sauce pan over medium heat
- Once the mixture is boiling, stir consistently and continue to cook for 3-4 minutes
- Remove from heat, add the chocolate chips and cover the pot.
- Allow to sit for 2 minutes
- Whisk until smooth, then mix in the mallow creme and vanilla extract until smooth
- Pour half of the fudge into the baking dish, then mix in the red gel mixture into the remaining half of the fudge
- Drop dollops of the strawberry fudge onto the white fudge and swirl with a butter knife
- Allow to cool completely overnight before cutting into 1inch squares
Well, that’s all the news from the south,
Happy” farming” to all the farm girl sisters out there.
See you next time down on the farm..