Easy Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars
- 2 (8oz.) packs of Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 2 (8oz.) packs of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup butter (melted)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Press a can of the crescent rolls to the bottom of the dish, making sure to reach edges and keep together.
- * bake the first layer of crescent roll dough till just done maybe 5-8 minutes. (Optional, that way I make sure it is done. I don’t like raw dough)
- Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
- Spread mixture over crescent rolls.
- Roll the remaining crescent roll over the top and stretch to the edges and seal.
- Brush across the entire top of the crescent roll with the melted butter.
- Sprinkle the top with 1 tablespoon cinnamon and 4 tablespoons of sugar
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Eat warm (it will be a hot mess!) or let cool and chill for several hours before serving.
- I prefer the chilled version so I store mine in the fridge,
- Slice into bars and serve.
Well, that’s all the news from the south,
Happy” farming” to all the farm girl sisters out there.
See you next time down on the farm..