CREAM CHEESE BANANA BREAD
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups flour, divided
- 4 small ripe bananas (2-3 large)
- Cream together butter, sugar, and cream cheese.
- Add eggs, milk, vanilla, baking powder, and salt, and mix until well combined.
- Add in 1 and 1/2 cups of flour, and stir until well blended.
- Mash your ripe bananas, then add them to the mixture with the remaining 1/2 cup of flour. Mix until well combined.
- Butter 4 mini bread loaf pans. Sprinkle a little flour in each, and shake to spread the flour along the edges.
- Use your 1 cup measuring cup to scoop the batter into your mini loaf pans.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean in the center.
Well, that’s all the news from the south,
Happy” farming” to all the farm girl sisters out there.
See you next time down on the farm..