EASY CHICKEN HASHBROWN CASSEROLE RECIPE
- 1 20 oz bags of frozen hashbrowns
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 2 cups of sour cream
- 1 10.5 oz can of cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 lb of cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 cups of corn flakes, crushed
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine together cheddar cheese, hashbrown, salt, pepper, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, milk and chicken.
- Place into a lightly greased 9×13 baking dish.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the crushed cornflakes with the melted butter. Sprinkle over the hash brown potato casserole.
- Bake for 1 hour or until golden brown.
Salt and pepper to taste. Let set before serving.
Well, that’s all the news from the south,
Happy” farming” to all the farm girl sisters out there.
See you next time down on the farm.