Chicken with Artichokes
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pinch garlic pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together the artichoke hearts, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic pepper. Place chicken in a greased baking dish, and cover evenly with artichoke mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear.
This is a family favorite. I have substituted chicken thighs for the chicken breasts and it is just as good. I just extend the cooking time if necessary.
Beautiful morning today. I watched lots of birds feeding at the bird feeder right out side the window. One that I was a bit surprised to see was a woodpecker, known as a Sapsucker. He was certainly hitting the feeder hard for his food today.
Well, that’s all the news from the south,
Happy” farming” to all the farm girl sisters out there.
See you next time. down on the farm.