- ▢½ pound bacon cooked and cut into bits or 2.8 ounces bacon pieces
- ▢12 mushrooms
- ▢½ cup onion minced
- ▢2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ▢4 ounces cream cheese softened
- ▢¼ cup parmesan grated
- ▢salt to taste
- ▢pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Twist to remove mushroom stems and chop. Set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add a tablespoon of bacon grease or olive oil. Sauté onion for 5 minutes or until tender and translucent.
- Add chopped mushroom stems and garlic to saucepan and cook 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in bacon, cream cheese and parmesan.
- Stuff mushrooms with mixture and place in baking dish. Bake 20 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Well, that’s all the news from the south,
Happy” farming” to all the farm girl sisters out there.
See you next time down on the farm.