Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoon honey softened
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- salt to taste
- 4 cups chicken breast , cooked, chopped (about 2 chicken breasts)
- 1 cup pecans , chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 4 green onions , chopped
- In a medium bowl, combine all dressing ingredients. Whisk until well combined. Add salt, to taste.
- In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients. Add salad dressing and toss to coat. Add salt, to taste.
Well, that’s all the news from the south,
Happy” farming” to all the farm girl sisters out there.
See you next time down on the farm.