Hot Crab Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 12 ounces lump crab meat see note
- 3 green onions sliced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 cups Monterey Jack Cheese
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 1 quart baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, crab meat, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, Old Bay Seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and 1/2 cup of the cheese.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the cheese begins to bubble. Serve with bagel chips, crackers, and cut up vegetables.