Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies!
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Add your butter, sugar, milk, and cocoa powder to a heavy bottomed pot, bring to a rolling boil and boil for 1 minute while stirring.
- Take your pot off the heat and mix in your peanut butter, vanilla and oats.
- Use a spoon to scoop and drop your oat mixture onto a piece of parchment paper
- let cool until firm
Well, that’s all the news from the south,
Happy” farming” to all the farm girl sisters out there.
See you next time down on the farm.