SLOW COOKER TACO SOUP
Slow Cooker Taco Soup is a quick and easy dinner recipe with all your favorite Mexican flavors that takes just ten minutes to prep!
For the Soup:
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups fire roasted corn, canned or frozen
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (7-ounce) can green chilies
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups beef stock
- 1 package taco seasoning (2 tablespoons)
For the toppings:
- Sour Cream
- Tortilla chips
- Brown the beef in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Drain off the fat, and transfer to the slow cooker.
- Add the remaining soup ingredients, stir together, and cook on low for 6-8 hours (or 3-4 hours on high) until onions and beef are tender.
- Ladle into bowls and top with cheese, sour cream, avocado, cilantro, and tortilla chips.