This snickerdoodle cobbler combines the goodness of hot apple pie, soft and chewy snickerdoodle cookies and a rich, buttery caramel sauce into a mouthwateringly delicious dessert you couldn’t forget if you tried. It’s just that good.
It can also be thrown together in minutes. However, you’ll adore it for the rest of your life.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time 40-45 minutes
- Servings: 8-10
- 1 package Krusteaz Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 3 tablespoons caramel topping
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix together cookie mix, butter, and egg. Spray an 8 x 8-inch pan with cooking spray and place half of the prepared cookie dough in small spoonful’s across the bottom.
- Sprinkle half of the cinnamon sugar packet over the dough. Top with apple pie filling. Place remaining dough in spoonful’s on top of the apple pie filling. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar. Drizzle caramel on top.
- Bake 30-35 minutes. Serve warm or cool. If desired, top with some extra caramel.
Well, that’s all the news from the south,
Happy” farming” to all the farm girl sisters out there.
See you next time down on the farm.