Think I am getting ready for the hot temps to leave and fall to arrive
No Bake 5 Minute Pumpkin Fudge!
- 2 cups white chocolate melting chips
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp. sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp. canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1-2 drops orange food coloring (optional, but great for a more festive color)
- Line half of a muffin tin with paper liners or lightly grease a silicone mold. In a medium glass bowl, combine white chocolate melting chips and sweetened condensed milk.
- Place in the microwave and heat in 15-second bursts, stirring between, until white chocolate is completely melted. Be careful not to burn the mixture.
- Add in pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, chopped pecans, and orange food coloring and stir to combine.
- Evenly disperse fudge into muffin cups or silicone mold and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Well, that’s all the news from the south,
Happy” farming” to all the farm girl sisters out there.
See you next time down on the farm.