Lemon Cream Cheese Dump Cake
1 hour to prepare serves 8-10
- 1 (16 oz.) can lemon pie filling
- 1 (15 oz.) package yellow cake mix
- 4 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease a square baking dish with butter or non-stick spray.
- Pour lemon pie filling into the bottom of greased baking dish, making sure to spread it into the corners.
- Top with 1/2 cake mix, place cubed cream cheese evenly on top, then sprinkle remaining cake mix.
- Take butter pats (as thinly sliced as possible) and place them in a single layer on top of the cake mix, trying to cover as much of the surface of the cake as possible.
- Place baking dish in oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool 15-20 minutes before serving.
This is so decadent, and makes me drool just reading the ingredients
Well, that’s all the news from the south,
Happy” farming” to all the farm girl sisters out there.
See you next time down on the farm.