- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, or any other nut you prefer
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 1/3 cups sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pour melted margarine into a 9×13-inch pan. Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs evenly over the margarine. Place the chopped nuts over the crumbs, and scatter the chocolate and butterscotch chips over the nuts. Add the coconut over all, and pour the milk evenly over the top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly brown on top. Cool at least 20 minutes, then cut into desired sized bars.
These are to die for. They are so good and so easy to make.
Well, that’s all the news from the south,
Happy” farming” to all the farm girl sisters out there.
See you next time down on the farm.