Mini Meat loafs
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, milk, cheese, oats and salt. Add the ground beef, mixing well, , then add the brown sugar and mustard and form this mixture into eight miniature meatloaves. Place these in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Cover with the ketchup
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes.
Well, that’s all the news from the south,
Happy” farming” to all the farm girl sisters out there.
See you next time. down on the farm.