TURTLE CARAMEL CAKE
1 cup chocolate chips
2 cups pecans
3/4 cup melted butter
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1 (14 ounce) bags caramels
1 1/3 cups water
1/3 cup oil
1 (18 ounce) boxes German chocolate cake mix
1) Prepare cake mix as directed. Pour 1/2 of the batter in a 13×9 inch pan. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
2) Remove and let cool. In a double boiler, add caramels, milk and butter and stir constantly till melted.
3) Pour melted caramel over cooling cake.
4) Sprinkle on top 1 cup of pecans& chocolate chips.
5) Pour remaining batter on top and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
Well, that’s all the news from the south,
Happy” farming” to all the farm girl sisters out there.
See you next time down on the farm..